Wismec / Vapor flask Predator Wismec 228 Watt
The Predator 228 features one of Wismec's most futuristic and aggressive frames to date, with a vertical design based on a new activation mechanism that adds tremendous comfort during use and manipulation. The Wismec chipset inside the Predator 228 is the most recent chipset among the vaunted RX series producers, with a power output value of 1 to 228W with support from 0.1 to 3.5 ohms, supported by a improved buck-boost technology for constant power.
Temperature control is also present, with native support for Ni200 resistors in nickel, titanium and stainless steel as well as adjustable TCR support.
The OLED display is centrally placed, with a stack of vertical displays with well organized sections with live readings and battery life meters.
A rocker switch is positioned directly below the screen.
The Predator 228 is powered by two 18650 high amperage batteries (sold separately) charged through a battery access panel from the bottom.
Plated USB port contacts make charging faster and easier. The power of the separate battery can be accurately detected via the upgradeable firmware. With the help of the RC (reverse charge) adapter, Predator 228 can serve as a battery to charge other electronic devices.
Wismec Predator 228 stands at the top of next-generation high-performance systems.
- Predator 228 MOD:
- Dimensions: 43.6 x 29 x 86.7 mm
- Weight: 166.2gr
- Attack: 510 spring-loaded pin thread
- battery type: high-cell rate 18650 (not included)
- Output mode: VW / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS / TCR mode
- Output power: 1-228W
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC); 0.1-3.5 (VW)
- TEMP range: 100-315C / 200-600F
- Maximum charging current: 2A
- maximum output current: 50A
- output voltage: 0.5-9V
- Output 228W Max
- Quick charging system with 2A Max Charging current
The kit is supplied with:
- 1 Predator 228 MOD (Without batteries)
- 1 USB QC cable
- 1 Manual
- 1 Warning Sheet