IStick Pico Mega 80 Watt
Eleaf presents the updated version of the now famous iStick Pico.
IStick Pico Mega, as its name suggests, is powerful, innovative, compact and original. This version mounts both 26650 and 18650 batteries thanks to the special reducer.In addition the maximum power has been increased to 80W if the inserted lithium battery can deliver that power.The ergonomics is always excellent, and the reduced height of the box has remained unchanged, so even the Pico Mega is always compact and pocket-sized. The firmware installed is the new V1.01 with a new interface for the simpler VW mode. Of course the firmware is updatable. Many news:
1. Power up to 80 watts even in small and compact format.
2. Possibility of firmware update.
3. TCR mode that allows fine tuning of the temperature according to the installed material resistance conditions.
As for Charging, the Mega iStick Pico can be charged by connecting the USB cable to a wall adapter or a computer. It is still recommended to charge the iStick 26650 batteries separately with a suitable charger (such as the Nitecore charger).
The firmware can be updated by connecting the Mega iStick Pico to a computer
- Dimensions: 53.5 mm * 31.5 mm * 73.5 mm
- Colors: pink, black, gray, silver and white
- Battery: 1 18650 battery (high capacity) (Discharge current must be at least 25A)
- Battery 1 26650 battery (high capacity) (The discharge current must be at least 35A)
- Attack: 510
- Power: 1W to 80W
- Power accepted: 0.05 Ohm to 1.5 (TC mode) Ohm 0.1 Ohm to 3.5 Ohm (VW and bypass)
- Temperature range: 100-315 ℃ / ℉ 200-600 (TC mode)
- Methods: VW, bypass and TC (Ni / Ti / SS / TCR-M1, M2, M3)
The kit consists of:
- 1 Mega iStick Pico (batteries not included)
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Instructions for use