Xtar VP2 battery charger
The VP2 is larger than the previous model (the VP1) and this means that it can also load larger sizes of batteries than the other did not support. Very convenient the possibility to choose 3 different amperages: 0.25A - 0.5A and 1A in order to make the charge slower and increase the life of the batteries. There is the possibility to choose even 3 different voltages depending on the batteries to be charged. On the back there is a USB port that delivers 5v to 1 Ampere, and information about this output can be seen on the front screen.
Convenient cable that allows you to charge the batteries even in the car via the cigarette lighter (which was sold separately on the VP1)
Obviously there are all types of controls: to avoid overloads or that the batteries are overloaded or exceed a certain temperature or even if they are inserted in reverse.
There are also two LEDs, one for each battery, which give more information about the state of charge of the battery, because if they flash red indicate that the charge is less than 25%, red fixed light means charge less than or equal to 50% , green fixed light greater than 50%. It also has the ability to "restart" the batteries that went under-discharge.
The build quality is really excellent.
● Three charge current options (0.25A / 0.5A / 1.0A)
● Three charging voltage options (3.2V / 3.6V / 3.8V)
● Upload X 10440/14500/14650/16340/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700
/ 22650/25500/26650 3.0 / 3.2V, 3.6V / 3.7V, 3.8V Li-ion batteries
● Low voltage, overload and overheat protection, power indication, interrupted supplies when low power
● LED status indications
● Viewing status in real time
● Adopts PWM technology for high efficiency DC-DC circuit control, lower voltage and reduce energy loss
● Three-stage charging and activation of the 0V battery
● USB output (5.0V / 1.0A) ● Adopts IC temperature control, avoid excess heat
● Small charging current when the boot to charge
● Compact size, portable
● Reverse polarity protection circuit and short circuits
Included: charger, wall adapter