Asmodus Minikin Box mod. 120 watt variable
AsMODus Minikin is a perfectly pocketable model that fits perfectly into any collection. The Minikin will present the new set of two GX120 chips (now combined into a single chip) and will contain all the IC components purchased in the United States! The Dual Chip GX120 features new energy-saving features that will extend battery life (averaging 15-30% more than the average dual battery mod) helping to regulate heat dissipation; increasing the overall efficiency of the device. The upgraded chip will also include Titanium support in temperature control mode and stainless steel in power mode.
• Sturdy steel construction.
• Battery cover is simply clicked on the spot.
• Variable power from 5 - 120W.
• Temperature control: 100 - 300 ° C / 212-572 ° C.
• Variable power in TC mode from 5 - 60W.
• Set the Watt in TC mode by pressing and holding the up and down button.
• 0.1-2.5 Ohm resistors will be run.
• Maximum output 35A, 7.5V.
• Chip: GX120V2.
• Large bright OLED screen.
• 510 copper spring connection
• 5 clicks to activate the Mod on. Turn it off via the menu.
• Press and hold Up and Down to lock the Minikin.
• Press and hold Focus and to lock the Ohm in TC mode.
• 5 clicks to access the menu.
• Ohm low protection.
• atomizer short circuit protection.
• Hige / low protection voltage.
• Reverse battery protection.
• Uses two top 18650 exhausted batteries (35 Amp or more is recommended).
• Batteries can not be charged in the Mod. You need an external charger.
• Dimensions - L: 55mm x W: 22mm x H: 75mm.
The package contains:
1 x Asmodus Minikin 120W (TC) Battery mod
1 x User manual.